All international LCL - Less than Container Load will automatically place at the CFS also know as Container Freight Station and for FCL - Full Container Load will be placed automatically at port/rail terminal, now the only truck that allowed to pick up the cargo are the ones that have access permits, and ISF Entry will arrange domestic trucking for our selected customers, and also your cargo will be released if the port or CFS warehouse will be receiving a freight release first and etc. ISF Entry is willing to help importers and arrange a domestic trucking for you to picking up your cargo going to your final destination, simply follow these steps below to be able to understand how it works. Since there are several steps depend on your situations, contact us right away by phone, email or using a contact form.
"After unloading from vessel"
- Full containers/Etc are automatically place at port/Terminal, until Customs/Agencies has identify who, what & etc. It could only pick-up by trucker with access permits.
- LCL cargo are automatically place at CFS warehouse, until Customs/Agencies has identify who, what & etc. It could only pick-up by you or designate Individual/trucker.
- Terminal/Warehouse are chosen by issuer BL/AN/Vessel/Exam-site/Customs/Etc, depending who has space available, convenient & Etc (99%, import has No say-so).
- Vessel will contact issuer AN & Trans-Loaded (shuttle) to CFS warehouse/Terminal. It's Trans-Loaded to Closest XYZ address you have given to your supplier/shipper
"Before you could receive or pick up or truck your Cargo to final destination"
- You & your warehouse will be receiving Freight-Released from issuer Arrival-Notice/Forwarder/Carrier/Vessel/Etc, only after, you have satisfied Arrival-Notice.
- You & your warehouse/port will be receiving Customs-Released (aka; Pick-up-Order/3461/3299/7501/Etc) from us/Customs, only after, you have satisfied ISF & Entry.
- At the time of picking-up or trucking your cargo, warehouse/port/terminal/Etc fee (aka storage/ in-&-out/ forklift/ Per-diem/ Etc) must pay directly to warehouse/port/terminal.
- FYI: As all Airline-Ticket are Airport-Airport, all imports are Port to Port. Again, there are for basic domestic trucking fee: ISF, Entry, Arrival-Notice & warehouse/port/terminal
"Before customs-released can be issued, you must decide, IF it's self-pick-up or designate pick-up person or hiring your own trucker or hiring us to arrange trucking"
- IF you are picking-up your-self or pointing a other designate person, email photo-picture of driver-license. IF you're hired your own trucker, email trucking company info.
- IF you are hiring us, to arrange your domestic Trucking some sort of logistics then, email receiver full address, name, phone, email & driver-license. FYI: All pick-up-order is issued on your behalf. Or simply call us.
- Before receiving/Pick-up/trucking, ask your CFS warehouse/port, if there is any physical/visual/etc damage, if any, contact your supplier/shipper/issuer-arrival-notice/etc.
"FYI: Don't expect Foreign-person (supplier/ seller/ shipper) in Foreign-Country to know OUR Import-Laws, nor to advise/help you with our Domestic-Laws"
- Most of foreign & international shipping are handle by supplier (except domestic trucking like logistics), Otherwise, you maybe involved with Foreign Export Dpt (Government, Loader & Etc).
- IF you're Drop-Shipping to customer, have your supplier remove all labels//Etc from all boxes/cargo. After ISF & Entry, create Domestic BL between you & your customer.
- Do NOT abbreviate any info to your supplier, Such as; City, State, Names & Etc (exp: LA could be interpretive as Louisiana vs Los Angeles to your supplier/foreigner).
- If your supplier ask, name of closest US Port, just give them your XYZ address & name/company, so vessel could unload & Trans-Loaded to your Closest XYZ address.
- As owner of Car, you're RESPONSIBLE for all traffic law (not the seller). As owner of cargo, you're RESPONSIBLE for all import law (not your supplier, nor anyone).
- All ISF final ruling is 6 years & Entry is 5 years (IRS is 7 years). Ex: Car owner are RESPONSIBLE for all traffic law, cargo owner are RESPONSIBLE for all import law this is by CBP.