Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions: i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner/as-submitter hereby referred to as the Importer: Importers are NOT obligated to use ISF-Entry.com service(s) for any of their Current or Future or Past import/imported shipments as Entry filing/Custom Clearance/Entry or ISF filing or Single ISF Bond or Single Entry Bond or Continuous Bond or any other services. However, if Importer does use the service(s), this web Agreements/POA-signed/Email-Terms-instructions/over-the-Phone-verbal/Text/Etc will be in effect. Importer online submissions by click submit &/or offline submissions is just as good as an original copy.
- ISF-Entry.com, its officers, employees; and/or specifically authorized freight forwarding agents/Customs Clearing agents, to act for and on its behalf as a true and lawful agent of the Importer for and in the name, place and stead of said Importer, from this date, in the United States (the “territory”) either in writing/Emails, electronically, or by other authorized means, to: Make, endorse, sign, declare, or swear to any customs entry, withdrawal, declaration, certificate, bill of lading, carnet or any other documents required by law or regulation or otherwise necessary in connection with the importation, exportation, transportation, of any merchandise in or through the territory, shipped or consigned by or to said Importer; Perform any act or condition which may be required by law or regulation or otherwise necessary in connection with such merchandise deliverable to said Importer; to receive any merchandise; make endorsements on bills of lading conferring authority to transfer title; make entry or collect drawback; and to make, sign, declare, or swear to any statement or certificate, schedule, supplemental schedule, certificate of delivery, certificate of manufacture, certificate of manufacture and delivery, abstract of manufacturing records, declaration of proprietor on drawback entry, declaration of exporter on drawback entry, or any other affidavit or document which may be required by law or regulation for drawback or other purposes, regardless of whether such document is intended for filing with government entities; Sign, seal, and deliver for and as the act of said Importer any bond required by law or regulation in connection with the entry or withdrawal of imported merchandise or merchandise exported with or without the benefit of the drawback or in connection with the entry, clearance, lading, unlading or navigation of any vessel or other means of conveyance owned or operated by said Importer, and any and all bonds which may be voluntarily given and accepted under applicable laws and regulations, consignee’s and owner’s declarations, or affidavits or statements in connection with the entry of merchandise; Sign and swear to any document and to perform any act that may be necessary or required by law or regulation or otherwise necessary in connection with the entering, clearing, lading, unlading, or operation of any vessel or other means of conveyance owned or operated by said Importer; Authorize other Customs Brokers duly licensed within the territory to act as Importer’s agent to receive, endorse and collect checks issued for Customs duty refunds in Importer’s name drawn on government entities; if the The importer is a nonresident of the United States, to accept service of process on behalf of the Importer; To execute any document or make payments for services on behalf of the Importer in connection with the following activities:
- represent Importer in relation to other agents of Importer in connection with shipments;
- arrange and provide transportation (barge or trucking) for Importer shipments;
- receive original commercial documentation from vendors of Importer;
- reissue commercial documentation on behalf of the Importer customers;
- make appointments for delivery of Importer shipments;
- represent Importer in connection with discrepancies in the shipments transported by Air and/or Ocean and/or Inland Trucking and/or International Trucking and/or customs clearance;
- and take any other action reasonably related to accomplish the foregoing activities or other additional actions authorized by Importer in writing; And generally to transact Customs business, including the filing of claims or protests under laws of the territory, in which said Importer is or maybe concerned or interested and which may properly be transacted or performed by a freight forwarding agent/Customs Clearing agent; Giving to said freight forwarding agent/Customs Clearing agent authority to do anything necessary to be done in the premises as fully as said Importer could do it present and acting, hereby ratifying and confirming all that the said a freight forwarding agent/Customs Clearing agent shall lawfully do by virtue of these presents.
- This authority is to remain in full force and effect so long as ISF-Entry.com is handling the US Custom Clearance for Importer, by Air and/or Ocean and/or Inland Trucking and/or International Trucking and/or customs clearance/Entry, In addition, Importer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ISF-Entry.com, its officers, employees and/or specifically authorized agents with respect to claims arising out of or in connection with performance by the foregoing of its / their authorized duties pursuant to the handling of Importer’s cargo shipment Air and/or Ocean and/or Inland Trucking and/or international Trucking and/or custom clearance.
- Importer further agrees to pay ISF-Entry.com immediately for service rendered, which includes, but is not limited to the freight charge, air or ocean, storage fees, brokers fees, trucking, import service fees, taxes, and duties related to Importer’s cargo, and for any out of pocket expenses or amounts spent by ISF-Entry.com that were not pre-paid by Importer, in connection with the freight transportation of Importer’s cargo by air or ocean. If such amounts are not paid after ISF-Entry.com provides Importer written notice of such payments such amounts shall include interest at a cumulative rate of 10% per week (up to the highest rate permitted by applicable law). Payment must be made within 24 hours by Emailing the Scan check(s) of any invoice/bill is/will be performed by ISF-Entry.com .
- Importer hereby acknowledges and to not hold ISF-Entry.com liable for any delays relating to the following: custom inspection, domestic or international, an act of nature and god, an act of civil or economic strife or unrests, an act of war, domestic or international, an act of insurrection, domestic logistic/Trucking or international, unforeseen accidents such as fire on the vessel or haul, sinking of the vessel, piracy or hijacking of the vessel and or sinking of the freight vessel by the negligence of the vessel crews and or a third party acts. Further, importer will not hold ISF-Entry.com liable for any acts or conducts of the freight carriers, which may result in damages or losses to importer’s cargo. Further, importer shall hold ISF-Entry.com harmless for any acts and incidents that occurs and/or happens on the freight carrier’s vessel regardless of where the freight vessel is in international water or not. In addition, Importer shall not hold ISF-Entry.com liable for any packages or products or cargo shipments that are confiscated due to the breach of any local, state, federal or international governmental laws and regulations, such as but are not limited to importing illegal firearms, materials that can be used to produce home-made explosive devices, the importing of people from another country and others. Moreover, if there is an unforeseen incident and freight carrier exercise a general average act, importer must comply with the "general average act" as stated in the York Antwerp Rule which is created and established into the maritime rules and regulation.
- In addition, Importer hereby agrees to pay ISF-Entry.com for any and all transporting service rendered by ISF-Entry.com.com to Importer, if Importer fails to pay the invoice presented by ISF-Entry.com, then ISF-Entry.com thru legal actions can collect the rendered services from Importer either by taking a legal actions or by auctioning off Importer cargo shipment to a third party or third entity.
- Importer hereby acknowledges that the transportation rates can be changed due to the various economic seasons and the fluctuating world economy and that Importer will not hold liable ISF-Entry.com for any various rates modifications or adjustments. Importer also agrees to hold ISF-Entry.com harmless for any and all fluctuating fuel surcharges that Airlines or Freightliners and Freight Carriers may charge thru the months and quarters.
- Further, in consideration of this Agreement, the Importer shall make prompt payment, when due of all invoices and claims ISF-Entry.com.com may have against the Importer. In the event of default by the corporation, company, or limited liability company, the officers of these entity shall personally and individually guaranty to ISF-Entry.com the full prompt payment when due, including but not limited to all losses or expenses which may have been incurred by ISF-Entry.com in the collection of the default payment against Importer.
- All information are Confidentially Protected by ISF-Entry.com: such as shipping bill of lading (BL), Original-Bill-of-Lading (OBL), export bond, factory information, importer invoice and packing list will be protected by ISF-Entry.com and will not be shared with any third-party entity. Third-Party Billing Waiver (if any) grantor hereby waivers receipt of the customs entries and invoices from the grantee and directs that copies of your bills for services and copies of customs entries, isf filings, bond number, and Etc be transmitted to individual business/warehouses/US Customs/Trucker/your-supplier/factory & all who is relating to importer shipments. Please do NOT ask us about your competitors/other- customer-suppliers info, other-customers who has import & etc.
The execution of this Service Agreement Designation with Authority to Custom Clear Air & Ocean & Inland Trucking & international Trucking Shipments form is an acknowledgment that the Importer has read the terms and conditions of this service document as outlined in the paragraphs referenced above.
All payment by check must be received within 24 hour (s) of any invoice/bill is submitted to the importer, payment can be with a check (below $100) or wire-transfer (over $101). If payment is Not received, Importer acknowledge all Submission(s) will be deleted at any time/date by ISF-Entry.com and Importer acknowledge, Importer is fully responsible for all penalty/fines/Etc. when payment is made in-full there is/will be no pro-rate or refunds for any Customs Clearing Terminations, ISF Filing termination. bond termination or any other service fee(s) (All Premiums Fully Earned) Importer well acknowledge and allow ISF-Entry.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates and independent contractors to email any promotional items that may benefit the Applicant/ISF-Entry.com
This Importer Security Filing Service Agreement and ISF Power of Attorney (“ISF Agreement”) / Signed Power of Attorney (POA) / ISF-Entry.com Online-click submission are effective as i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Sub-missioner/as-submitter (“ISF-Importer”) click Submit or signed. In this agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as the “ISF-Importer”, which includes the following terms for which roles the ISF-Importer might be designated: the exporter, importer, sender, receiver, owner, consignor, consignee, transferor, Sub-missioner, Submitter or all Importer-vendors, transferee of the Shipment(s). The party providing the services shall be referred to as ISF-Entry.com
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: Beginning on the effective date of this ISF Agreement ISF-Entry.com will provide the following services based upon the terms and conditions of ISF-Entry.com: Importer Security Filing and Importer Security Filing Bond Purchasing (as defined in Title 19 of the United Sates Code of Federal Regulations). ISF-Entry.com will process the filing using the information provided by ISF-Importer/Importer-Vendors (aka shipper/supplier/bill-of-lading/arrival-notice/import-export-documents/etc). The ISF-Entry.com will not be held liable for any inaccurate, vague, or incomplete information or Late Filing penalty/fines provided by ISF-Importer. Further, this ISF and POA Agreement encompass the disclaimer clause stated in the website of ISF-Entry.com disclaimer subject to change with-out notice, ISF- Importer is advised to look, review, and read the up- to-date disclaimer section on the website of ISF-Entry.com If you have Submitted incomplete/wrong ISF 10+2 data's and if U.S. Customs rejects, and if you are Re-Submitting do to your Incomplete/wrong or Up-Dating ISF 10+2 data's info. Each Re-Submit will be fully Charge, as is stated on our website/emails/etc.
PAYMENT OF SERVICES: All (ISF, Entry, Bond, our service & Etc) invoice Payment must be made within 24 hours by Emailing the Scan check(s) & mailing the original check or with Wire-transfer. All payment details are given at the time of invoicing to the consignee/importer. If payment is Not received, ISF-Importer (consignee/importer) acknowledges all Submission(s) will be deleted at any time/date by ISF-Entry.com and ISF-Importer acknowledge, ISF-Importer is fully responsible for all penalty/fines. when payment is made in-full there is/will be no pro-rate or refunds for any ISF termination, Customs Clearing Termination, bond termination, or any other service fee(s) after used or ISF set-up or activation (All Premiums Fully Earned). ISF-Importer well acknowledges and allows ISF-Entry.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, and independent contractors to email any promotional items that may benefit the ISF-Entry.com/Applicant.
REQUIRED ISF BOND: The importer must have a valid bond with the CBP to file an ISF beginning on January 26, 2010, at which time the importer must possess a single bond, continuous bond, annual bond, import bond, custodial bond, type 2/C2 bond, international carrier bond (ICB) type 3/C3 bond, or a Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Bond.
TIMING: The ISF-Importer must provide the 10 data elements and the commercial invoice(s) at least 48 hours before loading at the foreign port for the timely filing of the ISF. The ISF-Importer must also notify ISF-Entry.com of any additional information or corrections relating to the 10 data elements as soon as possible for timely updates of the ISF at least 48 hours before arrival at the first U. S. port.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: It is understood by the parties that ISF-Entry.com is an independent contractor with respect to the ISF- Importer, and not an employee of the ISF-Importer, nor is ISF-Entry.com an employee or subsidiary or affiliated with the Customs Border and Protection (CBP) or any other government agencies.
CONFIDENTIALITY: ISF-Entry.com will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of the ISF Importer, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to the ISF-Importer. ISF-Entry.com will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this ISF Agreement.
POWER OF ATTORNEY: If the ISF-Importer already has a valid Power of Attorney on file with ISF-Entry.com, then skip this section. Otherwise, this ISF Agreement will satisfy the requirements of 19CFR 149.5(c) and shall be retained by ISF-Entry.com and the ISF-Importer for a period of two (2) years after the date of written revocation. Further, this ISF Agreement and Power of Attorney will be made available to representatives of the United States Customs & Border Protection (CBP) upon request. hereby appoints ISF-Entry.com as a true and lawful agent of the Principal named above with full power and authority to do and perform every lawful act and thing the said agent and ISF-Entry.com may deem requisite and necessary to be done for and on behalf of the said Principal without limitation of any kind as fully as said Principal could do if present and acting, and hereby ratify and confirm all that said agent and attorney shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of these presents until the notice of revocation in writing is duly given before that date.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This ISF and POA Agreement and online-offline-submissions contained the entire agreement for ISF of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written between the parties. A submission by clicking submit on-line or faxed or e-mail or original copy of this ISF and POA Agreement can and shall be construed and considered as an original copy.
SERVERABILITY: If any provision of this ISF and POA Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this ISF Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
Third-Party Billing Waiver & ISF Filing HTC/HTS/ Harmonized Tariff Code: Importer/Consignee/forwarder/etc understands that as part of ISF/importer security filing rules & Customs Entry Filing / Custom Clearing &/or email to importer & any other filing to US Customs the importer is responsible for the all classifications of their own goods. The importer will not hold the ISF-Entry.com liable for the Classification of their goods. Please note that our HTS/HTC/Harmonized Tariff Code Classification on entries is/are advisory and not binding.
Importer/Consignee/forwarder/etc grantor hereby waivers receipt of the customs entries and invoices from the grantee and directs that copies of your bills for services and copies of customs entries, ISF filings, bond number, and Etc be transmitted to individual business/warehouses relating to importer shipments. Importer/Consignee/forwarder/etc grantor ISF-Entry.com to create Customs release (aka pick-up-order/bill-of-lading/7501/3461/3299/Etc) with Consignee info (aka name, address, email, phone &, etc) and to transmit all consignee vendors, to individual/business/warehouses/Forwarder/Etc relating to importer shipments. Only the consignee/Importer is fully liable for all actions, no other Further, ISF-Importer agrees that when this application is Submitted ISF-Importer will then be fully and contractually responsible for the full payment amount as confirmed and agreed herein. ISF-Importer also, understands that invoices and correspondence will be communicated thru the email address given herein and other emails given by ISF-Importer.
To File your ISF & Customs Clearing Entry, we may be using our Broker Bond or we may be purchasing Single ISF Bond and/or Single Entry Bond from a third party, on your behalf. IF it was used Broker Bond, the Bond number will be NOT given to an importer and/or any other info about Broker Bond.
APPLICABLE LAW: This ISF and POA Agreement and online-offline-submissions shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
Disclaimer /Terms/Conditions Single ISF Bond and/or Single Entry Bond Agreement & Power of Attorney (POA) Importer viewing Disclaimer /Terms/Conditions as good as an original copy.
i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner certified that the factual information contained in this application is true and accurate and was provided based upon the best available information at the time of this application. Further, I/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner agree that when this application is Submitted i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner will then be fully and contractually responsible for the full payment amount as confirmed and agreed herein. When applicant bond number/certificate is issued or not, or ISF/Entry/Etc service provided by ISF-Entry.com & if i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner refuses to pay within three days, then the ISF-Entry.com/bond-provider has a right to cancel/terminate all services anytime, ONLY importer is fully responsible for all our are service/fees, penalties/fines/collections/Etc.
i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner also, understands that invoices and correspondence will be communicated thru the email address given herein. This the ISF/Entry/Bond/Etc application encompasses the terms, conditions, and languages as specified in CBP-5291 (Power of Attorney Form) and satisfy the requirements of 19 CFR 149.5(c) and shall be retained by this bond provider for as long as applicants continue to use and operate the bond acquired thru this bond provider. An OnLine/Offline Submission or Submitted or signed faxed or scanned email(s) copy of this agreement and power of attorney form can be considered as an original copy.
i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner acknowledges that when payment is made in-full there is/will be no pro-rate or refunds for any bond termination after used or /and activation (All Premiums Fully Earned). Bond surety company, its affiliates, and subsidiaries, US Customs, ISF-Entry.com may terminate the bond at any-time without Notice if ADD/CVD duties are assessed by Custom against the bond of Applicant. Further, i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner well acknowledge and allow bonding company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, and independent contractors to email any promotional items that may benefit the Applicant/ISF-Entry.com.
Also, i/Consignee/buyer/Importer/Submissioner agrees that bond company, its affiliates, associates and subsidiaries may use a third-party ISF bond and/or Entry bond it's equivalent to facilitate, process, implement and use on behalf of the Applicant as a single or one-time ISF bond and/or Entry bond to complete the process of the ISF filing and/or Entry filing requirements. Single bond could be used only if the bond provider/ISF-Entry.com is doing the filing ISF/Entry/Etc and/or doing a Customs Clearing us US Customs.
Also, all Bond(s) are subject to approval by U.S. Custom, bond provider underwriter & ISF-Entry.com, Bond's are based upon your good credits. To complete the Single ISF Bond and/or Single Entry Bond please email us the copy of Invoice & Packing list & Bill-Of-Lading & Arrival Notice & Etc. that you received from your factory/freight forwarder. THIS IS ONLY AS SINGLE Bond FILING FOR ABOVE AMS/MBL/HBL - mm/dd/yyyy of Depart from Foreign Port - mm/dd/yyyy of arrival at U.S. Port / Import Value. Can NOT be used for any other filing
To clearing your shipment with US Customs, please forward all documents ( Copies of Invoice, Packing- List, Bill-of-Lading, Arrival Notice & etc.) you received from your factory/freight forwarder/vessel company. For more details on Customs Clearing & fees review our website &/or contact us.
SERVICE AGREEMENT DESIGNATION WITH AUTHORITY TO CUSTOM CLEAR AIR & OCEAN & INLAND TRUCKING & INTERNATIONAL TRUCKING SHIPMENT ON BEHALF OF IMPORTER KNOW ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES BY THESE PRESENTS.